We know how hard it is to save for a family vacation and how every little bit can help when stretching those dollars to make them work for you. Summer savings are few and far between because, well, everyone is on vacation and rooms are oversold, right?
We’ve put together a few ways that our rate patterns can work for you when planning your vacation that can mean having the choice of adding an extra night to your vacation or having the funds for a family raft trip.
- Make midweek your new BFF! Our rates are lower Sunday – Thursday nights. For example, our Family Cabins are $339 per night on a weekend night but only $332 per night on a midweek night. Every little bit helps, right?!
- Stay longer to spend less and save more. Six nights in one of our Lofted Cabins would cost $1752 at regular rates but only $1662 when you book a stay Sunday night to Saturday morning.
- Be flexible in your dates. Our rates start to reduce around mid-August. If you can take a last-minute vacay before school starts back, you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank (PS less crowds then too!).
- Ask our Receptionists if we have any big events around your chosen dates. Very often, if all or most of our cabins are booked for one event, there are gaps before and after the event that are hard for us to fill. This won’t save you money but might get you peak-season lodging when everything else is booked up.
- Travel together. Its so much more fun to vacation with family and friends and, the more of you that can share accommodation, the better for your budget! For example, a night in a Motel Unit would cost $126, that’s $63 per person for two sharing a queen bed. A night in a Family Cabin sleeping up to six would cost $339 per night, that’s $56.50 per person when shared between six. Make sense?
- Try out our brand new Bunkhouses! These sleep between 5-8 in an open-plan room with a full-kitchen and full-bath included. We are offering an introductory 25% off the regular weekly rate (Sunday night – Saturday morning) for a limited time only. That’s $1282.50 compared to $1710 regular weekly rate and works out to around $27 per person, per night when travelling with a group of eight!