Want to join our team? We are currently hiring for the positions listed below. To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Experience necessary, must have own transportation and a valid drivers licence. Ability to pass a background check is vital. Must be able to work unsupervised to high standards and be willing to take relevant SafeServ courses as required.
Must be familiar with Aloha POS system, be a team player and have strong customer service skills.
Receptionist (1 x year-round position, 2 x seasonal positions, May 1st thru September 30th, 20-30 hours per week. Wage dependent on experience.)
We pride ourselves on our hospitality and standard of service. Our goal is to make each individual guest feel right at home. Our Front Desk staff meet and greet all our guests at point of booking and welcome them to the lodge at check in. If you think you have what it takes to provide our guests with an outstanding vacation experience and you fit the profile below, give us a call and we’ll tell you more and take your details!
Duties to include:
- handling guest enquiries on phone and face-to-face
- taking bookings using our computerised reservation system
- general office duties
- check in/check out
The ideal candidate must have:
- 2 years computer experience
- a High School Diploma or GED
- excellent multi-tasking skills
- excellent customer service skills (in person and over the telephone)
- experience of working in a busy, high stress environment (preferred not essential)
- good knowledge of Glacier National Park and surrounding area (preferred, but training will be given)
- Working experience of RDP, Aloha, Booking.com and Expedia a definite asset for this position.
Housekeeping (year-round and seasonal positions available)
Would prefer one year housekeeping experience but are willing to train the right person. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and stand for long periods of time. Applicant should take pride in their work, pay attention to detail, and be a team player. Responsible for cleanliness of all cabins/rooms on daily basis. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and vacuuming.