Want to join our team? We are currently hiring for the positions listed below. To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Weekend cook wanted for brunch service Saturday and Sunday through the Winter months. Opportunity to switch to full-time hours during the Summer. Experience necessary, must have own transportation and a valid drivers licence. Ability to pass a background check is vital. Must be able to work unsupervised to high standards and be willing to take relevant SafeServ courses as required.
Weekend servers/barstaff required. Opportunity for full-time hours through the Summer months. Must be familiar with Aloha POS system, be a team player and have strong customer service skills.
Administrator (20 hours)
Are you looking for a seasonal opportunity in the Glacier National Park area with the possibility of year-round employment? Our year-round lodging facility is located 8 miles from the West Entrance to Glacier National Park. We are looking for a task-orientated individual with with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in all aspects of office management within the hospitality industry. Attention to detail is crucial in this role which will require an ability to communicate with others, excellent time-management skills and a desire to learn and grow with the business. Experience in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) is essential. Experience in Gmail, Google drive, Windows 8, Aloha and RDP an advantage. This is a part-time position of 20 hrs a week initially. Wage dependent on calibre of the applicant. Apply by sending resume via email.
Receptionist (1 x year-round position, 2 x seasonal positions, May 1st thru September 30th, 20-30 hours per week. Wage dependent on experience.)
We pride ourselves on our hospitality and standard of service. Our goal is to make each individual guest feel right at home. Our Front Desk staff meet and greet all our guests at point of booking and welcome them to the lodge at check in. If you think you have what it takes to provide our guests with an outstanding vacation experience and you fit the profile below, give us a call and we’ll tell you more and take your details!
Duties to include:
- handling guest enquiries on phone and face-to-face
- taking bookings using our computerised reservation system
- general office duties
- check in/check out
The ideal candidate must have:
- 2 years computer experience
- a High School Diploma or GED
- excellent multi-tasking skills
- excellent customer service skills (in person and over the telephone)
- experience of working in a busy, high stress environment (preferred not essential)
- good knowledge of Glacier National Park and surrounding area (preferred, but training will be given)
- Working experience of RDP, Aloha, Booking.com and Expedia a definite asset for this position.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and have good written and verbal communication skills. Prefer experience with plumbing, carpentry and electrical work. Knowledge of engine mechanics is a plus. Responsible for maintaining the grounds, rooms/cabins, vehicles and other machinery. HOURS/DAYS: This is a seasonal position, May 1 thru September 30, 2-3 days per week. Must have valid State of Montana Drivers license.
Must have 2 years computer experience with 1 year Quickbooks experience and high school diploma or GED. Have good customer service skills in person and on telephone and must have excellent multitasking skills. Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure guest satisfaction. Would prefer knowledge of Glacier National Park and surrounding area but willing to train the right person. Handling guest inquiries on phone and face-to-face, taking bookings using our computerized reservation system, check-in/check-out duties, other general office duties as assigned
Housekeeping (year-round and seasonal positions available)
Would prefer one year housekeeping experience but are willing to train the right person. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and stand for long periods of time. Applicant should take pride in their work, pay attention to detail, and be a team player. Responsible for cleanliness of all cabins/rooms on daily basis. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms, and vacuuming.
Marketing Assistant (Wage/hours dependent on experience. Year round position.)
Experienced Marketing Assistant required for lodging business located close to Glacier National Park.
Duties to include:
- Designing on-line and print media advertisements;
- Delivery of social media campaigns;
- Management of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest;
- Content management of website plus listings on other on-line travel agent sites (eg Expedia);
- Reputation management (eg monitoring and responding in a timely fashion to reviews on TripAdvisor, Google+, OTAs, Facebook, etc);
- Host training of Reception staff to ensure consistency of brand;
- Design and delivery of in-house media (eg Welcome binders, signs and in-room advertisements);
- Rate review and comparison;
- Monthly statistics reports;
- Representing the company at Public Relations events.
- High school diploma/GED (essential);
- Bachelors degree in relevant field (preferred);
- 5yrs minimum experience in hospitality marketing (preferred);