POLICIES OF THE HISTORIC TAMARACK LODGE AND CABINS
Depostit and Cancellation Policies
- 50% of total reservation is charged at time of booking as a non-refundable deposit.
- The remaining 50% balance of total reservation is charged 7 days prior to arrival.
- A cancellation within 7 days of arrival forfeits the full balance of the stay.
- Reservations can be moved once without penalty, dependent on availability, to utilize this deposit at a later date.
- There is always risk of natural disasters, such as inclement weather and forest fires. Trip insurance can help alleviate the cost of unexpected cancellation. Sites like insuremytrip allow guests to compare rates and coverage of different plans.
- Depending on availability, we are able to make changes to your reservation up to the day of arrival without additional charges.
- Check-in starts at 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 10:00 am, to accommodate all of our guests during the summer season.
- Late check outs may be available on the day of your departure. You are more than welcome to check with our front desk team on the day of your departure.
- All rooms and cabins are non-smoking. Please ask about established smoking areas on property. All guest must obey any directions from staff and government officials in the event of a fire or burn ban during the summer season.
- Whilst we are pet lovers ourselves, unfortunately, pets are not allowed on our property. Glacier National Park does not allow dogs on their trails and it can be hard on pets used to being in company to spend the day alone in a cabin. We never recommend leaving your pet alone in a vehicle during the Summer here, where temperatures can hit the 90s and above. We can highly recommend local Columbia Mountain Kennels for guests travelling with their pets as we know when our own dog stays here he feels as though he is getting his own vacation!
- Guests found to have had unauthorized pets in their cabin or room will be charged a minimum of $100 for additional cleaning.
- For the safety and security of all our guests, we can only accommodate guests in designated rooms and cabins. Camping is not permitted on property.
- In compliance with fire codes, exceeding the maximum occupancy for the room or cabin is not allowed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult while in the lodge.
- Our lodge utilizes standard key and lock doors to maintain a historic element of our property. Lost room keys will be charged a $250 fee to cover the cost of lock replacement.
- All our guests are welcome to enjoy the ambiance of the lodge itself. Feel free to browse our library of books and maps or enjoy a coffee by the fire!
If you are unable to find availability for a certain date, please contact our Reservation Team at: 406-387-4420 as some vacancies and same day cancellations do not always show on-line