The Historic Tamarack Lodge and Cabins recognizes that pets are family and that our guests often want them to come along on vacation or on road trips. We welcome responsible dog owners to our property and have a selection of cabins available for use of furry friends with the following terms and conditions:
- Motel Units 1 through 4 are available for guests with pets.
- There will be a $25 fee per dog per night.
- A $100 hold will be taken as a damage deposit.
- Max one dog per single unit cabin (or 2 dogs no greater than 100lb combined weight).
- Max two dogs per double unit cabin (up to 100lb per dog).
- No more than two dogs per cabin.
- Pets must be on leash and in the dog area marked on the property map whilst on property (no exceptions).
- Please ensure you clean up after your dog (there are scoopers and bins provided for this purpose).
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the cabins at any time.
- Any dogs left unattended on property will be handed over to animal control.
- A $100 fee will be charged for any violation of our terms and conditions.
Please note that Glacier National Park has strict rules limiting dogs on trails, but dogs are permitted in developed areas and on a leash. There are also plenty of great dog-friendly hikes outside our backdoor in the Flathead National Forest that offer spectacular views, waterfalls, rivers and lakes that you can share with your furry friend.
Must do that bucket list all day hike in the Park? No problem. Ask us to assist you with finding good quality doggy day care for your pup while you enjoy.
As dog owners ourselves we can promise you’ll be leaving your fur-baby in good hands!